Mobile Touch To Call us Now (904) 278-5566
Let a CPA set up your corporation instantly & correctly. Don’t take a chance with one of the automated websites or worse, the ever revolving inexperienced fast talking employee! Set your corporation up correctly from the start and receive time proven tax statgies and sage tax advice on your newly formed business with an experienced local CPA. We will file all the necessary front-end and back-end paperwork with the State of Florida and the IRS so that your business is formed correctly and legally. We are fast, inexpensive and accurate! We charge $99.00 plus state/federal filing fees to incorporate in the State of Florida and receive your Federal Tax ID Number.
Once you have incorporated you will most likely need a CPA to prepare your taxes and provide tax advice. We offer a New Corportion Start-up Package which includes the preparation and filing of your first year Federal Income Tax Return along with the incorporation of your new business in the State of Florida. Call for your over the phone price quote today.
Our start up package provides the following plus your first year filing of your business tax return:
We will train you on how to be cost efficient and cost effective. We will empower you with the confidence that comes with knowledge! We aren’t just accountants, we are also expert business management advisers that have started thousands of businesses just like yours and we know what works and doesn’t! We have a huge network of businesses to help make your business a success right from the get go! We will set up your corporation instantly & correctly. We will file all the necessary front-end and back-end paperwork with the State of Florida and the IRS so that your business is formed correctly and legally.
Our senior CPA and Expert Business Consultant will sit down with you and train you step by step of the way on what you need to do to run your business legally and correctly from the start. We will be your most trusted business advisor! You really can’t afford to be without a qualified CPA.
- We Will Have Your Back and Guide You Every Step of the Way!
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate due to expansion or other reasons.
- Prepare & file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number & give you the assigned number for business & banking purposes.
- Advise you on how to maximize your expenses according to new IRS guidelines of January 1, 2020.
- Advise you on how to keep proper records.
- Advise you on the basics on employee tax requirements.
- Advise you on how to setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Prepare your first year business tax return and personal tax return if requested.
Incorrectly incorporating a new business can adversely affect the future of your new business, it can cause ongoing issues with the IRS and be costly to fix. You want your new business to be a success right from the start and so do we! Do it right the first time!
There are distinct differences between S Corps and LLCs and other types of incorporated businesses. Determining which one is correct for your business can be confusing and complicated. We will assist you with determining which type of incorporation works best for you. There are many ways to structure your business. Together we will decide whether an S-corporation, C-corporation, partnership or LLC, is best for your business.
Once you are up and running we can provide the following additional services (prices vary):
- Lease vs. Buy Consult Analysis
- Profit Maximizing Strategies
- Business Consulting