Mobile Touch To Call us Now (904) 278-5566
We will set up your corporation instantly & correctly. We will file all the necessary front-end and back-end paperwork with the State of Florida and the IRS so that your business is formed correctly and legally.
We will do the following for your new business under our Start-up Package:
We will train you on how to be cost efficient and cost effective. We will empower you with the confidence that comes with knowledge! We aren’t just accountants, we are also expert business management advisers that have started thousands of businesses just like yours and we know what works and doesn’t! We have a huge network of businesses to help make your business a success right from the get go! We will set up your corporation instantly & correctly. We will file all the necessary front-end and back-end paperwork with the State of Florida and the IRS so that your business is formed correctly and legally.
Our senior CPA and Expert Business Consultant will sit down with you and train you step by step of the way on what you need to do to run your business legally and correctly from the start. We will be your most trusted business advisor! You really can’t afford to be without a qualified CPA.
- We Will Have Your Back and Guide You Every Step of the Way!
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate due to expansion or other reasons.
- Prepare & file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number & give you the assigned number for business & banking purposes.
- Advise and Guide you on how to start and run a successful business (Business Management 101).
- Advise you on how to properly protect your personal assets from any potential future claims.
- Advise you on how to maximize your expenses according to new IRS guidelines of January 1, 2014.
- Show you how to keep proper records.
- Show you the basics on employee tax requirements.
- Advise you on how to setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Provide payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.
- Comply with employment laws so you don’t get hit with fines and unhappy employees.
- Identify your business insurance needs.
Incorrectly incorporating a new business can adversely affect the future of your new business, it can cause ongoing issues with the IRS and be costly to fix. You want your new business to be a success right from the start and so do we! Do it right the first time!
There are distinct differences between S Corps and LLCs and other types of incorporated businesses. Determining which one is correct for your business can be confusing and complicated. We will assist you with determining which type of incorporation works best for you. There are many ways to structure your business. Together we will decide whether an S-corporation, C-corporation, partnership or LLC, is best for your business.
Once you are up and running we can provide the following additional services (prices vary):
- Lease vs. Buy Consult Analysis
- Profit Maximizing Strategies
- Business Consulting