Mobile touch to call now (904) 278-5566
Williams & Williams CPA’s will help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the stress and misery that the IRS can cause. We will handle your problem effectively, and discretely, without charging you an arm and a leg. The IRS problems won’t just go away on their own; they just keep compiling more penalties and interest daily. If you owe the IRS, you have a very serious problem. When it comes to collecting taxes, both the IRS and the Florida Dept. of Revenue, can be relentless and show no mercy in their pursuit to collect. Once the collection process starts, your life can grind to a halt and they can make your life miserable and literally ruin all aspects of it.
If you have received a notice from the IRS, or Florida Department of Revenue, or are called in for an IRS tax audit, Florida Sales Tax audit, or Worker’s Compensation audit, you should not go it alone. We can act as your professional representative and Power of Attorney for Tax Purposes. We can insulate you from the stressful unpleasant experience of a tax audit and save you thousands of dollars in additional taxes or fines. Often times, you will not even have to attend the audit itself.
If you are experiencing any of the problems listed below, please call us today for a free consultation: (904) 278-5566, or email us at: [email protected]
How We Can Help
- Owe the IRS a lot of money? – Settle for pennies on the dollar by offering a compromise
- Need more time to pay? We can set up a reasonable payment plan for you
- Like to get out from under your tax burden completely? Ask us how.
- Like to get out of a tax debt caused by misdeeds committed by your spouse? Ask us how
- Like to see what the IRS has on you. We will show you your IRS file
- You have received an IRS or FL Dept. Of Revenue audit notification notice
- You haven’t filed your tax returns for prior years
- You owe for Sales Tax
- You owe Worker’s Compensation taxes
- You owe Back Taxes
- You owe or have Payroll Tax issues
- The IRS has filed a Lien
- The IRS is threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank
- The IRS is threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts
- The IRS is threatening to seize your personal property
For a full list of Tax “help” Assistance see our Menu above and below under Tax Services – Unresolved Tax Issues.