Have you been notified of a Worker’s Compensation audit, you should not go it alone. Williams & Williams CPAs can act as your professional representative and Power of Attorney for Tax Purposes. We can insulate you from the stressful unpleasant experience of a tax audit and save you thousands of dollars in additional taxes or fines. Often times, you will not even have to attend the audit itself.
Thomas H. Williams CPA has been representing North Florida taxpayers since 1989. He knows how to identify the issues and respond with the taxpayer’s best interest as the main objective.
Williams & Williams CPA will help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the stress and misery that a tax audit can cause. We will handle your problem effectively, and discretely, without charging you an arm and a leg. The sale tax problems won’t just go away on their own; they just keep compiling more penalties and interest daily.
If you are experiencing any of the problems listed below come in and sit down for your free 1 hour consultation today! Call Tom today at: (904) 278-5566, or email him at: Tom@orangeparkcpa.com Hurry, there is no time to lose!
- You have received an IRS or FL Dept. Of Revenue audit notification notice
- You haven’t filed your tax returns for prior years
- You owe for Sales Tax
- You owe Worker’s Compensation taxes
- You owe Back Taxes
- You owe or have Payroll Tax issues
- The IRS has filed a Lien
- The IRS is threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank
- The IRS is threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts
- The IRS is threatening to seize your personal property
How We Can Help
- Owe the IRS a lot of money? – Settle for pennies on the dollar by offering a compromise
- Need more time to pay? We can set up a reasonable payment plan for you
- Like to get out from under your tax burden completely? Ask us how.
- Like to get out of a tax debt caused by misdeeds committed by your spouse? Ask us how
- Like to see what the IRS has on you. We will show you your IRS file
Your CPA for life & business.
Have a question or need some advice? Don’t wait till the last minute, call us now! Mobile touch to call us now: (904) 278-5566 or email us and we will respond to you quickly (usually within 15 minutes or less during business hours).