Mobile touch to call now (904) 278-5566
Has your bank account had a freeze or levy placed upon it? Has a lien been filed on your property? Have your wages been garnished? Is the Florida Department of Revenue threatening to close your doors due to payroll issues? Stop reading this and call us now!
If you owe the IRS, you have a very serious problem. When it comes to collecting taxes, both the IRS and the Florida Department of Revenue, can be relentless and show no mercy in their pursuit to collect. Once the collection process starts, your life can grind to a halt and they can make your life miserable and literally ruin all aspects of it.
If you have received a notice from the IRS, or Florida Department of Revenue, or are called in for an IRS tax audit, Florida Sales Tax audit, or Worker’s Compensation audit, you should not go it alone. Our CPA firm can act as your professional representative and Power of Attorney for Tax Purposes. We can insulate you from the stressful unpleasant experience of a tax audit and save you thousands of dollars in additional taxes or fines. Often times, you will not even have to attend the audit itself.
Tom Williams, CPA, is admitted to practice in front of the IRS and other tax organizations, and He has been representing North Florida taxpayers since 1989. He knows how to identify the issues and respond to the IRS with the taxpayer’s best interest as the main objective.
If you are experiencing any of the problems listed below, please call us, or email [email protected] Hurry, there is no time to lose!
We Can Help You If:
- You have received an IRS or FL Dept. Of Revenue audit notification notice
- IRS Notice
- Sales Tax Notice
- Audit Notice
- IRS Lien Notice
- IRS Levy Notice
- IRS Garnishment Notice
- Non-filing Notice
- You haven’t filed your tax returns for prior years
- You owe for Sales Tax
- You owe Worker’s Compensation taxes
- You owe Back Taxes
- You owe or have Payroll Tax issues
- The IRS has filed a Lien
- The IRS is threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank or already has
- The IRS is threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts or already has
- The IRS is threatening to seize your personal property or already has
How We Can Help
- We can stop your lien, levy, garnishment or seizure and get your income flowing back to you!
- Owe the IRS a lot of money? – Settle for pennies on the dollar by offering a compromise
- Need more time to pay? We can set up a reasonable payment plan for you
- Like to get out from under your tax burden completely? Ask us how.