Mobile Touch to call Now (904) 278-5566
We have been representing taxpayers since 1989. We will fight for EVERY penny! We will not let you down! We know how to fix it & we get it handled fast! Chances are that you may be selected for an IRS tax audit. The IRS has stepped up its efforts to match up 3rd party documents like 1099’s to your tax return. As a result, you could be sent a deficiency notice demanding additional taxes for under reported income. Businesses are frequently selected for audits due to the taxpayer unintentionally creating “red flags” when preparing their own tax returns.
If you have received a notice from the IRS, or Florida Department of Revenue, or are called in for an IRS tax audit, Florida Sales Tax audit, or Worker’s Compensation audit, you should not go it alone. Williams & Williams CPAs can act as your professional representative and Power of Attorney for Tax Purposes. We can insulate you from the stressful unpleasant experience of a tax audit and save you thousands of dollars in additional taxes or fines. Often times, you will not even have to attend the audit itself.
Thomas H. Williams, CPA, is admitted to practice in front of the IRS and other tax organizations, and He has been representing North Florida taxpayers since 1989. He knows how to identify the issues and respond to the IRS with the taxpayer’s best interest as the main objective.
Williams & Williams CPA will help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the stress and misery that the IRS can cause. We will handle your problem effectively, and discretely, without charging you an arm and a leg. The IRS problems won’t just go away on their own; they just keep compiling more penalties and interest daily. If you owe the IRS, you have a very serious problem. When it comes to collecting taxes, both the IRS and the Florida Department of Revenue, can be relentless and show no mercy in their pursuit to collect. Once the collection process starts, your life can grind to a halt and they can make your life miserable and literally ruin all aspects of it.
If you are experiencing any of the problems listed below, please come sit down with us for a free 1 hour consultation. Call us today at: (904) 278-5566, or email us at: [email protected] Hurry, there is no time to lose!
- You have received an IRS or FL Dept. Of Revenue audit notification notice
- You haven’t filed your tax returns for prior years
- You owe for Sales Tax
- You owe Worker’s Compensation taxes
- You owe Back Taxes
- You owe or have Payroll Tax issues
- The IRS has filed a Lien
- The IRS is threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank
- The IRS is threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts
- The IRS is threatening to seize your personal property
How We Can Help
- Owe the IRS a lot of money? – Settle for pennies on the dollar by offering a compromise
- Need more time to pay? We can set up a reasonable payment plan for you
- Like to get out from under your tax burden completely? Ask us how.
- Like to get out of a tax debt caused by misdeeds committed by your spouse? Ask us how
- Like to see what the IRS has on you. We will show you your IRS file